Steel Building Plans & Designs
From little things big things grow. Safety Steel Structures began life as industrial shed builders, building structures such as garages and farm sheds. Over time, we’ve progressed onto building small and large industrial buildings. If you need steel building plans, our experts can help you.
Quality Custom Steel Building Plans & Designs
We provide a complete planning and design service for industrial buildings, custom-made domestic and commercial buildings.
We can provide custom steel building plans and designs for a range of industrial buildings. During the initial stage, our building consultants and drafters will work with you to establish the general design brief and how much of a role you’d like us to play. By understanding the site, your requirements and the design styles you like, our team of qualified drafters and experienced engineers can work closely with you to create the building that matches your needs.
Why Steel is the Best Choice for Industrial Building Designs
Steel is the ideal building material for many reasons:
- It has the highest strength to weight ratio of any loadbearing framing options.
- Its strength meets the strictest building codes, saving you frustrating time in planning and building permit application queues.
- Steel is non-combustible and highly resistant to fire – your building and its contents will be better protected, saving you heartache and cost if anything ever happens.
- Steel framing eliminates any concerns about the potential for structural damage caused by insects or water damage.
- Steel doesn’t settle like timber, nor does it warp, twist or swell. Your asset will endure and retain its integrity and value over time.
- Because of steel’s strength, it can be used for achieving longer spans than other materials, giving you more design options.
- Steel is better for the environment – it is completely recyclable and has an infinite lifespan.
- It is an aesthetically versatile and streamlined product. It won’t sag or lose form over time.
- It is a much lighter material compared to other framing options, which makes it easier to handle. The frames can be easily transported to and managed on site.
Our design and manufacturing teams have extensive experience and can ensure the industrial building design and construction process proceeds relatively straight forward.
For Help with Planning & Design, Call Us Today
For expert assistance with industrial planning and design, call us today to speak with our industrial shed builders, carport builders and other custom steel building experts. We can get your project underway, letting you get on with your business.